Answered By: Teaching, Learning & Research Librarians Last Updated: Aug 03, 2017 Views: 3
Many, but not all databases the libraries subscribe to work with SC Links. If you use a database that does not work with SC Links - or if you are looking for a reference from another source - you can still take advantage of the SC Links functionality by using the Journal Locator.
- Select Journal Locator, from the Research Tools menu in the main navigation.
- Enter the journal title (not article title) for which you are searching. From the resulting menu, look for the following:
- If your journal is online, you'll see one or more online source listed. Select one that covers the date of your article, then click through to the volume, issue, and article you need.
- If your article is not available online, look at the menu for Smith print holdings. If there are none, click on Check Five College print holdings.
- If Smith lacks both online and print, then click on Request via Interlibrary Loan.