Q. I am a faculty research assistant. How do I borrow items in the faculty member's name?

Research assistants must obtain a proxy borrowers card from a service desk, and then register separately for Interlibrary Loan. For more information, see Faculty Research Assistants.

Related Topics

Ask Us

Can't find what you're looking for?