Q. How do I get things from the other Five Colleges?

Books & Movies: You can request books and movies from Amherst College, Hampshire College, Mt. Holyoke College, the University of Massachusetts, the SC Annex and the Repository by using the Request item button in the Library Catalog.

Articles: You can request print journal articles held at the other schools, the SC Annex and the Repository by submitting an Interlibrary Loan request.

For more information about how to get items, see Request Materials.

Related Topics

Ask Us

Can't find what you're looking for?