Q. How do I get books and articles from the Five College Library Repository?
- Smith College faculty, staff, and students: request journal articles via Smith’s Interlibrary Loan.
- Other Five College faculty, staff, and students: request journal articles via Interlibrary Loan at their home institutions.
- Community patrons: use this article request form.
- All others: request articles via the Interlibrary Loan services of their primary library.
You'll receive articles from journals, magazines, periodicals or serials as scanned PDFs.
- Five College (including Smith) faculty, staff and students: request books directly through the Request Item function of the Five College Library Catalog. Material will be sent to the requestor’s home library via the Five College Library Courier.
- Massachusetts state borrowers and patrons affiliated with other libraries outside of the Five Colleges: contact your local library to request the loan of materials held in the FCLRC collection via Interlibrary Loan.
On-Site Access - by appointment
All materials stored in the FCLRC facilities are also available for on-site use in the Reading Room with prior arrangement.
For more information see FCLRC: Access Instructions.